Your HP Inc. service options
HP Next Business Day Onsite Hardware Support
The HP Hardware Support is available 9 hours a day (local business hours) from Monday through Friday, except bank holidays. An authorized HP representative will come to the customer premises during the coverage period to start the maintenance service after HP has received and confirmed the call.
Contact us for questions about services from HP Inc.
Of course, you can also find a range of information on the HP website.
HP Hardware Support Offsite Return Services
Hardware Return Services offer remote problem diagnosis and telephone support as well as offsite repair at an HP designated repair centre. The service includes offsite repair or replacement, materials and parts, labour, and the cost of the return shipment.
Depending on the purchased service level, HP will pick up the defective product at your location and deliver it to the HP designated repair centre, or you are responsible for delivering it to the repair centre.
HP will return the repaired or replaced product to your location. Turnaround time for this service will be three business days (may vary by geographic location). The HP Customer Support Centre is available between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. local time, Monday through Friday, excluding HP holidays. Extended telephone support may be available for selected products.
Available optional service features are Accidental Damage Protection (ADP), Defective Media Retention (DMR), and Hardware Support for Travelers.
Accidental Damage Protection (ADP)
With Accidental Damage Protection, you are protected in the event of unintentional spills in or on the hardware, drops, falls and electrical surges that occur in the course of the normal intended use of the product.
With HP Accidental Damage Protection, you avoid unexpected repair and replacement costs and get:
- Protection from unpredictable drops, spills and accidental damage.
- Continuous coverage for hardware parts and labor.
- 24×7 real-time chat and toll-free phone support from certified HP representatives.
- Convenient door-to-door product Pick Up & Return or Next Business Day Onsite service delivery.
Defective Media Retention (DMR)
Disposing of a defective hard drive with sensitive or confidential data is not easy. You may be required to keep the drive, which conflicts with hardware warranty agreements that require defective drives to be returned. Defective Media Retention allows you to keep your hard drive if it is defective and requires replacement while under warranty. You maintain control of your sensitive data and dispose of the defective media in a way that meets your security standards. Moreover, you reduce the risk of expensive regulatory and civil liabilities.
- DMR coverage includes parts and labor and is available for up to 5 years.
- DMR is available on desktops, notebooks, tablet PCs and workstations.
- Available service levels: Next Business Day Onsite or 4-Hour Response.
Hardware Support for Travelers
Hardware Support for Travelers is available for select HP branded products and includes, as locally available, a next-business-day onsite response time to support hardware problem resolution. Travel coverage is available in most regions of the world – please ask for a detailed, updated list.
You will receive HP hardware support during your travel and, where available, convenient onsite support:
- HP will work with you during the coverage window to isolate the hardware problem and remotely troubleshoot, remedy, and resolve it.
- For technical hardware issues that cannot be resolved remotely, an HP authorized representative will provide onsite technical support on covered products to return them to operating condition.
- HP will provide HP-supported replacement parts and materials necessary to maintain the covered product in operating condition.
The coverage window (the time during which the described services are delivered onsite or remotely) for this service is during standard business hours, on standard business days: Service is available between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. local time, Monday through Friday, excluding HP holidays.
The onsite response time for this service is “next-business-day onsite response.” An HP authorized representative will arrive at your site during the coverage window to begin hardware maintenance service the next coverage day after the service request has been logged. All response times are subject to local availability.
Your service options
HPE, Aruba, & Nimble
Interested in finding out more?
Get in touch with us. We will show you how your company can also benefit from the experience and proven competence of Tesedi’s experts.